Condo Fees for 2017
Home Owner Association Fees
River Tower's reasonable condominium fees include central heat and air conditioning, gas, water, electricity, a recreational facility pass, sewer, trash removal, and grounds maintenance. Phone, internet, and cable are not included.
- Efficiency - $285
- Studio - $324
- Junior 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath - $445
- Deluxe 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath - $482
- 2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath - $638
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath and balcony - $650
- 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath - $906
Association Fees for Commercial Units
- Unit C-1 - $241
- Unit C-C - $493
- Basketball Key - $5
- Exercise Room Key - $5
- Garden Gate Key - $5
- Tennis Court Key - $5
Club Room Reservation
The fee to reserve the club room and the attached patio is $50. It is refundable if the room is returned with no damage and management staff signs off on the club room checklist.
- 3 Cubic Feet Storage Unit - $40 a year
- Indoor Bicycle Storage - $30 a year
- Boat & Recreational Vehicle Parking - Spaces for kayaks and canoes are $40 a year. Spaces for larger sail and motor boats that are one car in length are $250 a year. Boats that take up more than one parking spot are $450 a year.
- Garden plot - $30 a year