River Towers residents will now have the convenience of being able to buy in-season fresh produce from Orchid County Farm right from our parking lot! The Orchard County Produce Farm Stand will be open every Tuesday, beginning today, from 3 pm to 6 pm.
- in-season fresh fruits and vegetables,
- freshly-baked pies, cookies and breads,
- homemade jams and jellies,
- raw honey,
- all-naturally grown beef, pork, and chicken,
- hormone-free, unpasteurized cheese, and
- eggs from cage-free, happy chickens.
You can find the stand in the 6621-6631 Wakefield Drive guest parking lot.
Be forewarned: their jams are addicting.